Is your beach house somewhat dated or needing a mini makeover? Here are 23 simple decorating ideas that may spruce up and highlight the best thing about your summer residence.
1. Classic Adirondack chairs on the porch.
2. Removable cushion covers and sofa slipcovers in outdoor-rated fabrics including Sunbrella are simple to wash and definately will resist damp swimsuits and towels.
3. Braided or woven carpet. Because the wooden flooring do please take a beating.
4. Unfinished, unlaquered table tops echoe the look of driftwood.
5. White wicker end tables are fantastic for bedrooms or family room.
6. Removable cushion covers and sofa slipcovers in outdoor-rated fabrics such as Sunbrella are simple to wash and will resist damp swimsuits and towels.
7. A lighthouse needlepoint throw pillow displayed over a rocking chair.
8. Use red, white, and blue accents for any touch of Americana throughout your property.
9. Louvered shutters keep your midday sun from exploding on porches and bedrooms.
10. Ceiling fans to flow mid-air and cool the rooms.
11. Underwater themed or tropical wall mural inside a bedroom or even the family room.
12. Decorative seagrass baskets for storage.
13. Bed linens with vivid blue and bright white stripes for the classic nautical theme.
14. For a high-ceilinged room, maintain your windows unadorned permit the natural light in completely.
15. Picnic table and benches for outdoor dining
16. Simple vintage bed frames.
17. Seashell framed mirror to the bathroom.
18. A nautical house flag or colorful windsock for your front porch.
19. Wooden model ship. A mini version of an sailboat, vessel, or yacht for any centerpiece in order to display over a mantel or coffee table.
20. Ornamental lawn lighthouse for that garage.
21. Cabinet hardware with shell, lighthouse, dolphin, boat, anchor, or palm tree designs
22. Door knocker with anchor or clam shell design.
23. And of course, display seashells, driftwood, and sea rocks bought at any local beach throughout your beach house for a special touch.
Use a variety of these beach interior decorating tips to bring a fresh and decidedly beachy feel to your residence.